- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How to Submit a Speaking Proposal
Thank you for your interest in submitting a proposal to present at Learning 2022, The Learning Leadership Conference. Please read the information below before you complete the submission form.
The submission deadline has passed, however you may still submit your proposal to be considered as a substitute session for any slots that may open up on the program.
FAQs About Speaking at Learning 2022 Conference
- What are the event dates?
- When are speaking proposals due?
- Where is the event located?
- What is Learning 2022 Conference all about?
- What is the program focus of Learning 2022?
- What topics are explored at Learning 2022?
- What types of sessions are offered at Learning 2022?
- Who is the target audience for Learning 2022?
- Who is eligible to present at Learning 2022?
- Are speakers compensated?
- What is required of me as a speaker from a technical standpoint?
- If I’m selected as a speaker, what information and materials will I be required to submit?
- How do I submit a proposal?
- I have additional questions—who can I reach out to?
What are the event dates?
The conference will be held Sunday, November 6 through Wednesday, November 9, 2021.
Pre-conference workshops will be held on Sunday, November 6, 2021.
When are speaking proposals due?
The submission deadline has passed, however you may still submit your proposal to be considered as a substitute session for any slots that may open up on the program..
Where is the event located?
Learning 2022 will be held at the Disney's Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando, Florida, USA.
What is the Learning 2022 Conference all about?
Learning 2022, the Learning Leadership Conference, explores critical issues facing today’s learning leaders in our rapidly changing world. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with peers and industry leaders and share your skills, expertise, and solutions to leadership challenges in sessions that examine the issues that matter most to our work and the organizations we serve.
Whether you are an experienced leader looking to advance your career and the learning profession or a learning professional new to leadership, Learning 2022 offers the opportunity to network, share and learn, and participate in a vibrant community.
Join your peers at Learning 2022 this November 6–9 at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando, FL.
What is the program focus for Learning 2022?
Learning 2022 targets the evolving needs of today’s learning leaders, providing strategic and tactical guidance on learning and on the leadership skills required to lead your team, communicate effectively with all levels of your organization, and partner with business leaders.
The event features over 100 sessions exploring topics that are critical to today’s innovative learning organizations. The program goes beyond addressing essential knowledge and skills for learning leaders to provide the context you’ll need to apply those skills toward furthering the goals and meeting the needs of the organizations you serve.
The Learning conference has always placed a spotlight on the latest innovations in adult learning, and Learning 2022 will be no exception. Bring your questions and your curiosity and join us as we delve into hot topics and emerging trends. We’ll help you put them into the context of the challenges you need to address and the people you need to support.
What topics are explored at Learning 2022?
Learning 2022 explores the full spectrum of topics and trends that are critical to today’s learning leaders and their teams. All of these topics are tailored according to three major themes:
- Learning Strategies: Sessions exploring the intersection of learning and business strategy
- Learning Practices: Sessions focused on building skills and applying proven practices
- Learning Leadership: Sessions examining the perspectives and behaviors of modern learning leadership
What types of sessions are offered at Learning 2022?
- Concurrent sessions will be held Monday, November 7 through Wednesday, November 9. Session run times are either 45 or 60 minutes.
- Optional one-day Pre-Conference Certificate Workshops will be held on Sunday, November 6.
Selected speakers will be assigned a slot by the Guild staff. If you have any scheduling conflicts, please note them on your submission form.
Who is the target audience for Learning 2022?
Learning 2022 is an event built from the ground up with a focus on the needs of learning leaders at all levels. The program emphasizes the strategic and tactical knowledge and skills leaders need and explores the ways learning leaders must adapt to the changing needs of organizations of all types and sizes.
Regardless of your specific role, you’ll find practical solutions and approaches you can use immediately to solve your learning and performance support challenges.
Who is eligible to present at these events?
Learning 2022 accepts proposals from learning professionals in corporate, organizational, and academic settings, showcasing the work of their internal teams.
Please bear in mind that all sessions accepted through this call for proposals must be educational and informational in content. No marketing or self-promotion is allowed.
Vendors and suppliers interested in participating in the Innovation Showcase or exploring promotional opportunities at this event are invited to contact Lenore Higgins, our business development director.
Are speakers compensated?
We are pleased to offer the primary presenter of each session a free full-conference registration. This free registration is given to the main presenter listed on the submission form. This registration cannot be shared or split. If a presenter is selected to conduct more than one session, only one free registration is issued.
The first co-presenter (if applicable) will be able to register for the conference at a substantially discounted rate (no other discounts apply). This discount cannot be shared or split. For any additional co-presenters, normal conference registration fees and discounts will apply.
Full-day workshop presenters, in addition, may have their travel and hotel costs covered. They may also receive a fee based on workshop attendance.
What is required of me as a speaker from a technical standpoint?
- Speakers must provide their own laptop or tablet and any software needed to run their presentation. If you require Internet access, your device must be able to connect to Wi-Fi; hardwire connections are not available.
- Standard AV provided includes a computer projector, screen, speakers for the computer, and wireless access. Other AV equipment requested will be approved on a case-by-case basis.
If selected as a speaker, what information and materials will I be required to submit?
- A photo for use on the event website and other event materials. Photos must be formatted to be a minimum of 300 DPI, 3 by 3 inches, and in TIFF, JPG, or PNG format.
- For concurrent sessions, you’ll be invited to share session materials, such as your slide deck, resources, or handouts, that will be posted for event participants before, during, and after the event.
How do I submit a proposal?
It’s simple. Use the online CFP form and complete all areas of the form. You may submit more than one proposal, but you must submit a separate form for each session proposed.
We recommend creating a draft of your proposal offline before entering it into the online CFP form. If you would like to do so, you can find a copy of the proposal form in Word format here.
NOTE: If your browser or computer crashes while you’re in the process of filling out this form, you can contact the programing team: programs@LearningGuild.com to get access to your partially completed survey.
I have additional questions—who can I reach out to?
If you have any questions about the proposal form, these instructions, or the event, or if you are unsure whether your topic is appropriate for this event, please contact the programing team: programs@LearningGuild.com.
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island