- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Experiencing Social Media in Learning: A True Story
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - May 13, 2011
Vice President, Application Development
Social media is important in today's world, but finding strategic, successful, unique, and effective ways of incorporating social media into instructional design isn't always easy to do or to sell to corporate organizations.
This session will offer a true story about the successful use of social media in training programs. Participants in this session will get concrete instructional design strategies that were successfully used to deliver content. You’ll learn how you can realistically take advantage of these types of tools within your organizations, and how to get the support you need to do so.
In this session, you will learn:
- When social media is effective in a learning environment
- How to overcome challenges with using social media in learning
- How to conceptualize and plan training sessions supported by social media
- How to successfully deliver learning using social media
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island