- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
A Fresh Perspective on What's Possible with Today's Learning Technologies
Online Events Archive
Pushing the eLearning Envelope Online Conference 2021 - June 10, 2021
Virtually everyone who works in the learning and development field can relate to the constant challenge of needing to do more with less. More work—less time. More deliverables—less budget. You know the feeling.
Fortunately, there are a number of new tools and approaches that can help us all work smarter instead of harder. From tools that add super powers to our normal workflows and others that open new possibilities for the way we craft learning experiences, to technologies that help us connect our learning tech stack with each other and save valuable time by eliminating low value manual work we all dread—this session has something for everyone.
In this session, we will learn how new tools can enable you to do way more than you ever thought possible and rethink the way you work including:
- New tools to create content faster than ever (Descript, Airtable, etc.)
- Marketing tools to leverage for learning campaigns (MailChimp, MailerLite, etc.)
- Automation tools that can streamline your work (IFTTT, Zapier, Power Automate, etc.)
- #NoCode options for creating custom L&D solutions on your own
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library