Most professionals designing learning want to design a best-in-class experience but with time and resource challenges, launching often becomes the top priority. In this session we will explore the critical concept of universal design and how you can apply it to your projects.
You’ll learn about free tools and resources and explore techniques that will prompt you to grow as a learning designer. By the end of this session, you will better understand the importance of inclusive design and leave with actionable insights to apply to your next project!
In this session, you will learn:
- How to design content that is accessible, from audio to video and everything in between, and why this will improve everyone’s experience
- To better understand your audience and how they interact with content, from assistive technologies to exploring how users want to interact
- What Apple, Google, and Microsoft are doing to improve inclusivity
- How to evaluate your current courses, tools, and platform
- Tools, tips, and resources to get you started
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view these handouts.Log In Join
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view this video.Log In Join