- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Free Tools and Tips for eLearning Design
Online Events Archive
Free Tools for eLearning Spotlight 2019 - January 30, 2019
Director of Learning Design
eLearning design sounds simple at first, but ask any learning designer and they can tell you about the struggles that go hand-in-hand with designing the perfect eLearning experience. First, we need to identify the best instructional design strategy for our content and audience. Next, we play the role of graphic designer to create something beautiful and engaging.
In this session, you are going to explore the best free tools and resources you can use for instructional design knowledge, inspiration, and templates. You will then do a deep dive into the elements that should be considered for visual design, and what tools and resources are available to help you with visual inspiration, templates, color palettes, fonts, and more.
In this session, you will learn:
- Where you can go for instructional design knowledge, inspiration, and templates
- About visual design elements that should be considered for every eLearning project, and how to add these elements to a moodboard
- Where to go for visual design inspiration and templates
- What free tools and resources are available to help you with color palette creation, fonts, and interactive elements
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Specialist, ELearning Systems Administrator
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner