- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Authoring Tools 2019
June 12, 2019
There are many asynchronous eLearning authoring tools available today. In Authoring Tools 2019, Guild research director Jane Bozarth used survey data from 961 respondents in the eLearning Guild community, as well as feedback from vendors, freelancers, and design shop owners, to report on the state of authoring tools today.
Highlights of the study:
- People are generally satisfied with their authoring tools. Only 19% of respondents want to add additional tools.
- Respondents were asked to identify up to three tools they use. The most popular was Articulate Storyline, named by 67%.
- When asked what features they use the most, 44% identified quiz features.
This research report, Authoring Tools 2019, by Jane Bozarth, explores the state of asynchronous eLearning authoring tools today. Learn which tools are most popular, what features users value most, and whether they have plans to change or add new authoring tools.
Download Research Report (PDF) You do not have access to this file. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this link.
You do not have access to this file. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this link.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA