- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Upskill and Reskill Your Workforce with Adaptive Learning
Webinars - March 11, 2020
VP of Learning and Brand Success
As technology evolves and the pace of business speeds up, companies are scrambling to come up with the right solution to upskill and reskill their employees at scale.
Employees want personalized, just-in-time content tailored to their needs and career path. Unfortunately, HR and Learning and Development teams are often tied down by a tired tech stack and an even more challenging change management process.Enter Adaptive Learning.
Join Matthew Brown, Vice President of Learning and Brand Success at Schoox, as he:
- Shares how HR and L&D Teams can close the skills gap through adaptive learning experiences and a continuous performance lifecycle.
- Defines and demystifies adaptive learning in the context of artificial intelligence
- Demonstrates how adaptive learning programs benefit HR, L&D, and employees
- Provides proven advice on how to evolve your learning program to be adaptive
- Reveals why learning and a modern performance lifecycle need to be connected for your program to truly be adaptive
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer - Contractor To Hire - New Jersey
- Instructional Designer -Accion
- eLearning Developer
Chevy Chase, MD
- Instructional Designer, GROW
Rockville, MD and Washington, DC (Split)