- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Learnstreaming — Take Control of Your Online Informal Learning Experience
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - October 6, 2011
As the Internet has moved from one-way, static pages to two way, real-time streams, it has afforded us greater opportunities for informal learning, including informal social learning. One of the easiest ways to evolve with this digital shift is to have a mental model or metaphor that helps you make better sense of this new online world.
Learnstreaming is sharing your online learning activities. Participants in this session will examine the learnstreaming model as a framework for helping yourself and others make better sense of today’s online world.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why learnstreaming helps you make better sense of your online world
- The three major actions of a learnstream
- How you can apply learnstreaming to workplace or personal learning
- About eight basic services to start your own learnstream
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Digital Learning Specialist
Remote (+/- 3 hours from CET)
- Digital Learning Designer
- Learning Specialist
Richmond, BC, Canada
- Candid Learning Curriculum Development and Train the Trainer
- Instructional Design Specialist
New York, NY