- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using Captivate to Create Meaningful Interaction
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - June 3, 2011
Instructional Design Coordinator
eLearning Instructional Design Coordinator
Due to the lack of meaningful interaction, online learning still has a bad reputation within many organizations. Page turners or “Click Next” types of interactions are not engaging and most likely will not return the intended learning outcomes.
Participants in this session will learn how to maximize learning outcomes quickly and easily using Adobe Captivate 5. You’ll learn about Captivate’s variable and layering capabilities, and how you can use these capabilities to build meaningful interactions into your eLearning deliverables.
In this session, you will learn:
- About Adobe Captivate 5's variable capabilities
- The steps for creating a variable
- The steps for using multiple variables and layering actions to create more in-depth interaction
- About additional resources that can help you successfully develop meaningful, engaging, and effective interactions using Captivate
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA