- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
12 Tips for Production Instructional Podcasts
Online Events Archive
Visual Design and Media Online Conference 2021 - September 30, 2021
Author, Rapid Media Development for Trainers
Podcasts are an awesome tool for supporting narrative learning in the workplace. However, producing a podcast that’s engaging and keeps listeners wanting more is easier said than done. After all, there’s the equipment. What gear makes you and your guests sound great? Then there’s the learning piece. How can you transform content from a stream of consciousness conversation in an intentional learning experience? And how can you make the content sound polished and professional without being too slick?
In this session, you'll learn four tips for boosting the learning and turning a podcast into an intentional instructional experience. You'll then explore four tips for buying good equipment without breaking the bank. Finally, you'll examine four things professional broadcasters do to sound better on the radio that you can immediately incorporate into your podcast.
In this session, you will learn:
- Ways to intentionally deepen the learning experience within an instructional podcast
- Key principles for buying essential gear to produce audio podcasts
- Methods of presentation to sound more polished when presenting a podcast
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- MENTAL HEALTH EDUCATOR
- LEARNING DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
- ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES MANAGER III (ONBOARDING AND TALENT D
Los Angeles, California
- Product Manager - BQuant Learning & Productivity
San Francisco, CA, USA