- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating Amazing Microlearning Experiences: Get Inspired!
Online Events Archive
Microlearning Design Online Conference 2019 - September 19, 2019
Sealworks Interactive Studios
In this final session, we look at practical ways to apply the inspiration from what you’ve seen to the work you do. Get insights on how to plan, design, and develop flexible microlearning components to improve ease of access, including supporting just-in-time solutions. Learn about several mobile and desktop apps, tools, and resources to quickly and affordably create audio, video, graphics, animation, and screencasts that you can implement on your next microlearning project.
In this session, you will learn:
- How tools like Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Dropbox Paper can help you plan your microlearning projects, create templates, and collaborate with teams
- About tools for creating content, including Adobe Spark, Premiere Clips, Explain Everything, and podcasting with PodBean
- How to design and prototype with Adobe XD, and how to share and gather feedback from your stakeholders and audience
- Strategies for feedback and reviews using Google Forms and Dropbox Paper
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island