Today’s workforce requires an emotional connection and a sense of purpose that traditional corporate communications and trainings have not been able to achieve. Meeting this need within your budget and using the resources at hand requires new thinking and new technology. Many organizations are looking to video as a powerful tool to address this challenge, but video alone is not enough to move the needle.
In this session, you will learn how to use the concepts of “control, alt, delete” to reboot your video strategy using interactive video. You will discover what video looks like when you give the learner control of the story. You will discover how to use video to spark a dialogue with your employees. You will leave this session understanding how to use video to truly connect with your audience to drive the behavior needed to meet your goals.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why many US employees are detached, disengaged, and disenchanted—and what to do about it
- Why video production values aren’t the problem you should be worrying about
- How to give control of the learning experience to your audience
- How to make the focus on the content itself vs. technical implementation
- How to create video content to spark two-way dialogues that drive deeper engagement
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these handouts.Log In Join
You do not have access to this recording. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this recording.Log In Join