The emotional connection a well-told story leads, along with increased engagement, to learning that sticks. Join us for our Creating Story for Learning Online Conference on September 28 & 29 and get prepared to craft compelling stories for a variety of media, whether it be video, podcast, scenario-based learning, or text or email campaigns.
Here is a look at a few of the highly anticipated sessions:
- Level Up Your Scenarios
- Finding the Thread: How to Create Learning Podcasts with a Narrative
- Don’t Be a Boring Explainer: Add Strategic Storytelling to Your Training Toolkit
- Visual Storytelling: Tell Compelling Stories Without Words
- Choose Your Own Adventure: Reframe Scenario-based Learning with Good Storytelling
- Creative Innovations in Storytelling & Learning
- User Stories, Learner Journeys & Other Epic Tales: Decoding Agile & UX Techniques for LX design
Click here to learn more about the program!
Extend your learning by joining us for a two-day Online Workshop on September 26 & 27 from 10 AM - 1:30 PM PST and and hear from Hadiya Nuriddin, senior learning strategist at Duets Learning, on what makes stories impactful and how to use those stories as teaching tools in both instructor-led training and eLearning.
Register now for this online conference and get ready to expand your storytelling for learning skillset! If you are interested in attending this online event but are unable to attend on either September 28 & 29, register anyway and you’ll receive access to the recorded sessions and handouts after the event.
You can also get a Learning Guild Online Conference Subscription to access this and all online conferences for the next year, plus much more.