- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Leveraging the Power of the Crowd in Yammer to Build a Culture of Learning
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - September 14, 2012
Sr. Director, Global Learning & Engagement
This session will show you how integral the informal, organic, social learning through the Yammer network was in building a learning organization at Deckers Outdoor Corporation. They’ve found that what makes their employees most successful is what they learn from each other, not what they learn from the content offered in the formal programs. As a global organization, Yammer provided Deckers the space they needed to learn from each other in real-time.
Participants in this case-study session will learn how Deckers leveraged the power of the crowd through Yammer to drive continuous improvement, innovation, and a culture of learning in the organization. You’ll explore the intersection among learning, social networking, social media, and the role of Yammer in building a true learning organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to leverage the crowd in Yammer to build a culture of learning
- How to enhance employee learning through Yammer
- Strategies to maximize executive adoption of Yammer to drive learning in the organization
- Practical tips for your own Yammer learning deployment
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer