- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Best of DevLearn 2019: Hype or Home Run? Microlearning Demystified for Learning Leaders
Online Events Archive
"Best of" Webinars - August 12, 2020
Head of Learning Experience Strategy
This webinar showcases one of the best-rated, most popular sessions, speakers, or topics from DevLearn 2019 Conference & Expo, now available to all through this special online presentation.
Learning leaders are feeling pressure to embrace microlearning, both from operational leaders and from the employees they train. Learning leaders want to offer more shorter-form and on-demand content, but often they don't know where to start. They don't know the formats to use, the pros and cons of different mediums, and the relative cost of different approaches. Even more importantly, they don't know where microlearning can fit into their learning ecosystems or how to introduce it into their organizations.
In this session, we will explore:
- What microlearning really is
- Examples of how it is being used in the learning ecosystem
- The most common formats and mediums that are used
- The relative time and money to develop each format
- Change management approaches to aid you in introducing microlearning to various stakeholders
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library