- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Spaced Learning: Why It's So Good & How to Get Started
Online Events Archive
Making Learning Stick Online Conference 2020 - February 20, 2020
The spacing effect is one of the oldest and best-documented phenomena in the history of learning and memory research. Research has repeatedly shown that using these techniques can increase the retention of new knowledge and skills. By basing your own learning designs off of these principles you can increase what your audience will remember.
However, the time and effort involved with managing the delivery of the repetitions can be a major challenge. In this session, we’ll explore tools and techniques that can help you craft campaigns that enable you to tap into the benefits of spaced learning in a way that is easy, efficient, and effective.
In this session, you will learn:
- What the research says about spaced learning
- How to use email marketing tools to deliver spaced learning easily and efficiently
- How to automate data-driven learning campaigns via email, SMS, Slack, and other channels through tools like Sparks
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island