- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Learning and Development in the Internet of Things (IoT)
Online Events Archive
Emerging Tech Online Conference 2019 - July 17, 2019
IDIoT in Chief/xAPI Evangelist
Connected devices and products are emerging in every facet of our lives. Smart sensors and tools like Alexa are paving the way for a host of products and services that correct themselves and anticipate their own needs. Our phones, watches, thermostats, and even the office coffee machine, are producing data about our performance, our environments, and ourselves. What will this mean for the workplace, how work is done, and, training and performance support?
In this session, we'll navigate the minefield that can be the Internet of Things. We'll look at how to assess the business needs trainers must consider, the technology options emerging, and the best ways to provide your learners with effective, immersive learning environments.
In this session, you will learn:
- What the “Internet of Things” actually is
- About IoT options that are available today
- How the Internet of Things can indirectly impact organizational learning needs
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA