- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Online Events
Filling Your Design Toolkit: Premium Assets on a Shoestring Budget
Online Events Archive
Boosting Your Design Skills Spotlight 2017 - June 7, 2017
There are two things virtually everyone is running short on: time and money. This is especially true for designers living in the L&D world. And the double whammy of shrinking budgets and increasing workloads makes it challenging to get the design assets you need to make your projects look like a million bucks.
Fortunately, if you know where to look, it’s easy to tap into a wealth of high-quality design assets available for free online. In this session, you’ll uncover a huge collection of high-quality resources suitable for your creative toolkit. Among graphics, fonts, icons, and more, you’ll find the design resources you need to make your projects look polished and be more effective—no budget requests required!
In this session, you will learn:
- Where to find a wide range of design resources organized by category
- About some of the top resources in each category
- A few creative tips that can help you extend these resources even further
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner
- Training and Technical Assistance Program Specialist
Washington, DC, United States