- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Collaborative Synchronous eLearning for Executives: A Case Study
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - August 16, 2013
Senior Learning Designer
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
How do you get 200 senior leaders to collaborate, discuss, share knowledge and insights, and draw their own conclusions around enterprise strategy and priorities? How do you successfully engage senior executives? And how do you do it through eLearning?
Participants in this case-study session will examine the efforts and successes of Iron Mountain, a Fortune 500 company, in creating an eLearning program to meet this challenge. You’ll learn what Iron Mountain did and how they did it, including how they used Adobe Acrobat Pro in ways you’ve never imagined.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to think differently about collaborative learning
- How to engage senior executives
- Creative ways to use Acrobat Pro
- How to add interactivity and forms in Acrobat Pro
- How to administer responses in Acrobat Pro
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- ELearning Development for a Startup
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer
- Pharma Sales Training Project Manager - Temp To Hire
Remote - Northeast U.S.
- Curriculum & Instructional Designer
Durham, NC (RTP)