- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Technical Support (Zoom)
System Set-up and Configuration
Currently, the Learning Guild is using Zoom webinar and Zoom meeting for Online Events. You will be informed which session the sessions will be.
- Please review the system requirements, which includes information for mobile devices.
- If you are participating in an Online Conference, it is recommended to have a computer headset or speakers connected to your computer to hear the audio. Dial-in options are available once you log into a session.
- You will need to use the Zoom desktop client to view the Online Conference
- You have a high-speed broadband or better Internet connection, preferably hard-wired.
- Closing all applications other than Zoom on you computer.
To help ensure your successful participation in the Online Conference, The Learning Guild is here for you. If you have used all the resources listed above and are still having difficulty, please send an email to OnlineEvents@learningguild.com or call 1.707.566.8990 x355.
Please note that our busiest time for providing support is during the 15 minutes before and after the beginning of each opening session.