- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
2018 Trends: What the Research Says About Microlearning, Social Tools, and Video
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 28, 2018
Director of Research
The Learning Guild
In this session, The eLearning Guild’s director
of research, Jane Bozarth, reviews the Guild’s most recent reports on video,
microlearning, and social tools for learning. We’ll look at what’s happening—or
not happening—industry-wide, with an emphasis on what works, such as what
factors support success and what content lends itself best to particular
This review of research is designed to familiarize you with what’s happening in the field and to help you find ways to be successful with approaches you’re considering or are already using and would like to enhance. You’ll leave with practical, evidence-based advice to help you engage in conversations and apply new ideas back at work.
In this session, you will learn:
- What practical insights we can gain from current research into microlearning, social tools, and video
- State-of-the-industry practices in these areas
- Benefits and barriers facing practitioners
- Solutions to common challenges
Novice to advanced designers, developers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VPs, CLOs, executives, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
Video, social tools, assorted technologies used in microlearning solutions.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island