DemoFest returns to Learning Solutions 2022 Conference & Expo on April 21! This is the activity that allows both full conference and Expo attendees to connect and browse peer-made projects in an interactive, science fair-like environment. It’s been three years since we were last able to gather in person, and we want to see what you’ve been working on!
We are now accepting project proposals for DemoFest. Celebrate your hard work and give it the attention it deserves by submitting a project before the deadline, March 18.
Not sure where to start?
Ask yourself—have you:
- Created a unique solution using a few different technologies?
- Taken an existing tool and used it for a different purpose to solve a performance problem?
- Discovered a creative way to use a standard authoring tool to solve a learning problem?
- Found a new way to measure the impact of a learning solution?
- Created content, a course, or performance support in an exciting and effective way?
- Used older technologies in a new way to help people learn?
- Answered yes to any of the above questions? You may have a project perfect for DemoFest!
Remember, the deadline to submit your project is March 18. All full conference and Expo attendees are welcome to participate!
Submit your project proposal here.
Same Favorite Event, More Comfort
This year, DemoFest will take place in a slightly different format, with presenters having more individual space in the room. Each demo will be provided a large screen to enable attendees to see your project without having to huddle around a laptop. Additionally, we will be limiting the total number of presentations this year.
Still Haven’t Registered for Learning Solutions?
Before you hit the ground running on your project proposal, we invite you to join us on April 20 – 22 in Orlando, FL for a high-energy week of connecting, exploring, and sharing what works in the L&D industry at Learning Solutions 2022! Register by March 11 to save $100 with the Early discount.