- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Optimizing Hybrid Training: 6 Strategies for Delivering Flexible and Effective Learning
Webinars - November 4, 2021
In this evolving era of the hybrid office, training managers are responsible for delivering flexible and effective programs that keep employees informed, involved, and invested -- whether in-person or remote.
Trainers are increasingly expected to balance in-person programs with digital resources like documents, emails, and video conferencing. Yet this approach can often result in communication gaps and fragmented experiences for both trainers and learners, resulting in loss of productivity and knowledge. How can you align your tools and processes to optimize your hybrid training programs?
We’ll investigate this growing issue for trainers and how you can strengthen your training initiatives and team communications. We’ll cover:
- Training gaps in the hybrid workplace and why it’s essential to fill them
- How to create flexible and impactful training in the hybrid age
- 6 actionable steps to building a future-proof hybrid learning and development strategy
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these handouts.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Specialist, Sr. (Instructional Design)
Clinton, MS; New Orleans, LA; Little Rock, AR; Beaumont, TX
- Instructional Designer
Los Angeles, California, USA
- Online Learning Content Specialist
Chesapeake, VA, USA
- e-Learning Design and Development Specialist
- Senior Instructional Designer