- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
233 Tips on Graphics and Visual Design
June 8, 2017
Strong visuals can do a lot to make the information you’re sharing easier for people to understand and remember. Thankfully, effective visual design in L&D is less about your fine art skills and more about understanding how information can best be conveyed visually, and how to use those approaches creatively in your own work. This eBook, 233 Tips on Graphics and Visual Design, contains design concepts and ideas that don’t just work in theory, but have real, practical application in the work we do on a regular basis.
It offers tips from the L&D community on:
- Getting started with design
- Finding inspiration
- Creating thoughtful user interfaces
- Using graphics, text, and layouts effectively
- Ensuring design consistency
- And more!
The tips are also targeted at the specific design challenges we face in our field, making this a fast way for you to get advice and develop the skills you need. Discover how you can enhance your content today!
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island