Just as the Internet and the Web transformed online learning in a fundamental way — from standalone desktop to a networking paradigm — the spread of mobile and wireless technologies have the potential to transform learning yet again. How will mobile and wireless-technology trends impact learning and learning management systems (LMSs)?
Participants in this session will explore emerging mobile learning and performance technologies. You’ll examine trends in mobile and wireless technology, in the use of mobile technologies for learning and performance support, and in mobile-learning applications. You’ll learn about ways to integrate mobile learning with business processes, workflows, and business applications; approaches to workplace and personal productivity; methods for blending traditional and mobile learning paradigms; and case studies in mobile learning and performance.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to add mobile learning and performance to your learning technology toolbox so you can effectively plan and design mobile-learning programs
- How to select the right mobile and wireless technologies to solve performance and productivity problems
- The criteria for selecting the right kind of mobile and wireless technology
- How to differentiate between learning/courseware models and performance support in the mobile context
- Ways to integrate learning and knowledge support with day-to-day tasks and workflows
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view these handouts.Log In Join
You do not have access to this recording. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view this recording.Log In Join