- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Effective Use of Color in Your eLearning Designs
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - August 23, 2012
Sr. Instructional Designer
Bryan (Roger) Egle
Senior eLearning Design Specialist
Wyndham Exchange and Rentals (RCI)
Color should be an integral part of your learning designs … but is often the last consideration. However color can change a person’s mood, open them to receive learning, and help them remember what they learn.
Participants in this session will learn why the poor use of color can result in lack of excitement and in lost retention. You'll learn to use colors to enhance your courses and make them more effective.
In this session, you will learn:
- The meanings behind colors
- How to determine the best use of color in eLearning
- How to identify contrasting colors
- How to apply color creatively and effectively
- How to effectively use graphics to create color schemes
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Specialist, ELearning Systems Administrator
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner