- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
UX Feedback: Practical Tips for Evaluating and Improving Your Designs
Online Events Archive
Exploring User Experience Design Spotlight 2018 - August 1, 2018
Senior Product Manager, Training & Certification
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
We all know a good user experience when we see it, but how do you create it? In a world where every user has increasingly high expectations for anything digital, your eLearning doesn't stand a chance if it doesn't support UX principles. So why is eLearning UX often so bad?
Digital product pioneers have perfected the art of UX because they prioritize feedback loops in their process. In this session, you'll apply the same tactics to the design and evaluation of eLearning. You'll learn practical tips for writing user scenarios, running usability tests, and acting on user feedback, and you'll walk away with the language and the know-how to evaluate and improve your own designs.
In this session, you will learn:
- A framework for evaluating and critiquing user experience.
- How to collect and act on user feedback
- How to write user scenarios
- Best practices for setting up and running usability tests.
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA