- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Visualization for All
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - August 24, 2012
Coauthor of Gamestorming
We often think about visuals at the end of the design and development process, as a way to communicate or enhance information. But you can use visuals and visualization throughout the process to create understanding and faster, better results. For learning professionals, visuals and visualization can help clarify goals, create an understanding of learner needs, generate new ideas, and be used within learning experiences to help create and explore knowledge.
Participants in this session will review 10 essential visualizations anyone can use to create new and better ways of working with learners, customers, and teams.
In this session, you will learn:
- The value of using visuals throughout the process
- 10 essential visualizations anyone can use
- How to use visuals and visualization to create betters ways of working and learning
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer - Contractor To Hire - New Jersey
- Instructional Designer -Accion
- eLearning Developer
Chevy Chase, MD
- Instructional Designer, GROW
Rockville, MD and Washington, DC (Split)
- Academia - Instructional Designer