What is "engaging eLearning" for adult learners? Is creating engaging eLearning content really possible? If it is possible, what can eLearning designers and developers do to make their courses more engaging, inviting, and, more importantly, memorable to a wide variety of adult learners to help those learners grow themselves and their organizations?
Participants in this session will join a high-level community discussion about engaging eLearning. You’ll see how other eLearning professionals — those actively developing courses “in the trenches” — view this topic and how definitions and traits of engaging eLearning vary widely.
In this session, you will learn:
- About engaging eLearning and the adult mind
- About the learner’s culture and the role culture plays in learning
- About barriers to engagement
- About the rise of SME developers and rapid-development tools
- Techniques and attitudes to increase the likelihood of learner engagement
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view these handouts.Log In Join
You do not have access to this recording. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view this recording.Log In Join