While there are dozens if not hundreds of tools designed specifically for learning evaluation, blogs and wikis might be the only technology you need.
Participants in this session will learn how to use blogs and wikis, coupled with Kirkpatrick’s evaluation matrix, to effectively and innovatively evaluate learning. Your evaluation results will benefit from being based on a well-recognized learning-evaluation standard while using familiar, modern, and ubiquitous technology.
In this session you will learn:
- About Kirkpatrick’s evaluation matrix and how to use it as a rubric
- About the role and effective use of assessment and evaluation
- About non-traditional evaluation and assessment types you can use for synthesis
- About the benefits of evaluating the learning course room
- How to manage objectives as deliverables
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view these handouts.Log In Join
You do not have access to this recording. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view this recording.Log In Join
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view these files.Log In Join