- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Email Course Design: Using Digital Marketing as a Learning Strategy
Online Events Archive
L&D on a Shoestring Online Conference 2020 - April 23, 2020
Organizations often treat learning as an event rather than a process. As an industry we know that eLearning, videos, and instructor-led training are only the beginning. To be effective, we need ways to support our workforce over time, building competence through multiple approaches.
In this session, we will talk about a budget-friendly trend used in digital marketing that can be easily applied to workplace learning: email for continual learning and support. We'll explore how email can be used effectively for spaced learning and performance support. Learn pro tips for designing in this format, and see a variety of real-use cases. As we explore the possibilities of email as a learning experience platform, you'll learn practical ways to implement this approach in your own organization.
In this session, you will:
- Learn about the practical application of email courses in workplace learning
- See examples of effective email courses
- Apply best practices in design of email courses
- Discover the common pitfalls of using email to support learning and performance
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA
- Training & Development Instructional Designer (Mid-Career)
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States