- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Nuts and Bolts of eLearning on a Budget
Online Events Archive
L&D on a Shoestring Online Conference 2020 - April 22, 2020
Director of Research
The Learning Guild
Sure, eLearning solutions can provide enormous savings, but start-up and design costs can be prohibitive. Join Jane Bozarth, author of E-learning Solutions on a Shoestring, to explore examples of inexpensive—even free!— eLearning solutions.
We’ll look at:
- Making the “buy vs. build” decision
- Identifying inexpensive means of adding interactivity and visual interest
- Making better use of tools and resources, including those you already have
- Breaking down examples of online training programs into essential parts and identify ways of cutting costs to produce similar products
- Leveraging social and collaboration tools to extend learning beyond formal courses
- Identifying some key behaviors and attitudes of successful “shoestringers”
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library