- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Leverage Cognitive Science to Create Engaging Microlearning Experiences
Online Events Archive
Microlearning Design Online Conference 2019 - September 18, 2019
Neovation Learning Solutions
Microlearning isn’t just cutting a one-hour video into five-minute sections, or breaking up your 100-slide course into its chapters and rolling it out. The best microlearning leverages the learner’s intrinsic motivation to learn and master the material.
Join Dan Belhassen for an engaging and highly instructive session, and learn what cognitive science tells us about building engaging training experiences that drive long-term engagement, mastery, and retention. This session is perfect for all eLearning professionals with all levels of experience—from training managers to instructional designers—as it represents a paradigm shift in creating great microlearning content. You don’t want to miss it!
In this session you will learn:
- Why effective microlearning design goes beyond just cutting up longer content into smaller chunks
- What cognitive science can tell us about how to craft these learning experiences
- How microlearning can drive long-term engagement, mastery, and retention
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Digital Learning Technologist
Buffalo, New York
- Senior Specialist, ELearning Systems Administrator
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA