- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using Email in Your Digital Support Strategy
Online Events Archive
Digital Support Solutions Spotlight 2019 - April 3, 2019
Organizations have often treated learning as an event rather than a process. As an industry we know that eLearning, videos, and instructor-led training are only the beginning. To be effective, we need ways to support our workforce over time, building their competence through multiple approaches.
In this session, we will talk about a trend that has been effectively used in digital marketing and can be easily applied to workplace learning: email for continual learning and support. We will explore how email can be used effectively for spaced learning and performance support. Learn pro tips for designing in this format, and see a variety of real use cases. As we explore the possibilities of email as a learning experience platform, you will learn practical ways to implement this approach in your own organization.
In this session you will learn:
- Examples of effective use of email for performance support
- How to apply best practices in designing email for digital support
- The common pitfalls of using email to support learning and performance
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA