- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Online Events
Give Your eLearning Design a Face-Lift Now with UX/UI Principles
Online Events Archive
eLearning Foundations Spotlight 2018 - December 13, 2018
Director Learning Experience
Who hasn't sat through (or designed) an hour-long eLearning module that's simply a page turner with the ever-familiar "Click Next to continue"? Learners get lost in the nonintuitive navigation, and slides are full of clutter. Learners aren't engaged, and worst of all, they might miss out on important content.
Reignite your passion for designing outstanding digital learning experiences by taking a different look at your design process. Learn how to simplify the user experience by following some basic user interface design rules, and get inspired by free tools and resources. In this session, you will also learn why every good instructional designer should add user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design to their toolkit.
In this session, you will learn:
- The basics of UX/UI design principles to engage your learners
- How to create intuitive designs for your digital learning solutions
- About prototyping, wireframing, and sketching
- About free tools to be a better designer
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner
- Training and Technical Assistance Program Specialist
Washington, DC, United States