- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Employee Recognition Blended Approach
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2015 - August 19, 2015
Instructional Design Coordinator
eLearning Instructional Design Coordinator
Why this Project Was Needed:
Our Employee Opinion Survey (EOS) indicated our employees don’t feel they are being recognized. Our department was tasked with providing all of our leadership team, from CEOs to coordinators, with support tools and skill-building experiences that would result in better preparing our leadership to identify and implement employee recognition. We created a toolkit, and the education we created supported leaders implementing that toolkit with their staff. One of our metrics will be 2016’s EOS surrounding recognition.
Captivate, Flash, Fireworks, Visio, Word, Articulate characters, emails, Cornerstone (LMS), and SharePoint.
- WellSpan leadership equaling 1,267 members.
- Lighting the Way to Employee Recognition: Phase 1: May 2014 – July 2014, available in August.
- Your Journey to Successful Employee Recognition: Phase 2: July 2014 – October 2014, available November 25, 2014.
- Getting customer to communicate the learning events as scheduled.
- Keeping with original plan. Got acceptance at the beginning that a blog would be part of the learning, then when we needed the customer to perform and create it they were no longer sure it was necessary.
- Creating scenario-based training that creates critical thinking.
- Meet to review. Be allowed to get issues addressed and answered by team right at that moment (especially when working with a committee).
- Ensure when working with a committee, that someone has the final say.
- Make the scenarios real. Keep working with customer until they can provide real scenarios that invoke critical thinking.
- When audience is broad, make sure the committee has representatives from the different main areas (business, clinical, IS, etc.).
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library