- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How Peer-to-peer Components Light up Mobile Learning
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - September 18, 2014
Organizational Development and Learning Consultant
Most learning is content specific, while the platform is tailor made to support peer-to-peer interaction. But most corporate learning employs the old programmed learning model.
Participants in this session will learn what the problem is and see a proposed solution with examples. You'll get involved in a Pictionary-like experiment that demonstrates the power of group learning. You’ll discover how leveraging peers promises considerably better learner engagement while lowering development costs.
In this session, you will learn:
- A better learning model, one you can apply to any learning
- How including learners in the learning process shifts the development burden
- A simple formula for course design and development
- Simple video strategies
Novice through advanced designers, developers, managers, directors, VPs, CLOs, executives, and other eLearning professionals. Learners will benefit most if they have some understanding of the course-design process but anyone with a desire to develop learning can benefit. Learning managers can benefit the most.
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA