- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Best of mLearnCon: Designing for Mobile Learning: A Crash Course
Online Events Archive
"Best of" Webinars - April 23, 2014
With mobile learning (mLearning) increasingly gaining buzz in organizations, instructional designers—especially eLearning designers—are searching for ways to build their mLearning-design skill sets. There are significant differences between designing for mLearning and for eLearning, but many instructional designers are unaware of what those differences are, let alone how to approach design for mobile devices. It can be overwhelming to not even know where to start!
In this session, you will experiment with online tools that can help you practice better mLearning design. Not only will you explore (conceptually) how to approach mLearning design, but you will also learn about a variety of tools that can support you in each step of an mLearning-design workflow.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why mLearning design is so important
- Applications to use for mapping your mLearning content
- Great tools for wireframing your mLearning projects
- How to build a basic mLearning prototype
Audience: Instructional designers interested in mLearning design
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Specialist, ELearning Systems Administrator
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner