By combining the efficacy of complex branching simulations with the power and access of tablet devices, trainers now have the option to reach their targeted audiences wherever those audiences might be. When designing learning solutions, developers and trainers need to consider the overall experience they want to provide to their participants, and incorporate mobile where it can best serve the experience they want to achieve and the needs of their audiences.
Session participants will learn about the Experience Design methodology, which looks at the student experience while they are engaged, and the organizational experience that results from the blend of activities. You’ll discover the idea of micro-learning simulations—shorter simulations that you can effectively deploy to tablets and which use existing resources or assets to avoid duplication of efforts.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use existing assets to move to mobile, and how to go from mobile back to other modalities
- How to design micro-learning simulations that are a good fit for tablets
- How to determine which modality is appropriate for which learning objective
- The Experience Design methodology for considering both the individual and the organizational experience
- How to create an “anchor story” that you can use across modalities to optimize the learning process
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view these handouts.Log In Join
You do not have access to this recording. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view this recording.Log In Join