- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
COVID-19 and L&D: Present and Future
July 8, 2020
The global COVID-19 pandemic has impacted most aspects of our lives. What has this shift meant for the L&D industry? How much have learning professionals been affected and what will the future of our industry look like?
In March and June of 2020, we asked learning professionals how their work was being affected by the global COVID-19 pandemic as well as their predictions for L&D industry in the coming years.
In COVID-19 and L&D: Present and Future, Megan Torrance walks us through the results of these two surveys and provides an overview on:
- How the industry has shifted to accommodate shelter-in-place and social distancing orders
- The rise of new business practices for supporting and promoting dispersed workforces and conducting business operations all online
- Predictions for the future of learning and development and expected changes once workers re-enter the traditional office space
- And more
This report examines survey results from professionals on how their work has been impacted by COVID-19 and analyzes the current state of L&D and where the industry is headed in the future.
Download Research Report (PDF) You do not have access to this file. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this link.
You do not have access to this file. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this link.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Instructional Designer
- Training System Administrator
Topeka, Kansas Remote work considered
- Epic Principal Instructional Designer/ Trainer
- Instructional Designer
- Program Development Manager/Instructional Designer