- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Learning 2022 Conference Speaker Proposal Form
The call for proposals for Learning 2022, the Learning Leaders Conference, is officially open!
We are looking forward to this year's conference and eager to host a fun and inspiring event that addresses the evolving needs of today's learning leaders and their teams.
The Learning 2022 conference takes a leadership-oriented view of strategies, technology, and trends with an eye toward improving the effectiveness of learning throughout an organization and identifying and developing the skills needed to address the top challenges facing learning leaders today.
- Refer to the How to Submit a Speaking Proposal for more information on the event, audience types, tracks, etc.
- You may submit more than one proposal for the event.
- Submit a separate form for each topic or session proposed.
- Complete and submit all required (*) areas of the form below.
- If this proposal is being submitted by someone other than the actual speaker(s), please complete the Third-party Contact Information section.
- The presenter(s) (and third-party submitter, if applicable) will be sent a confirmation email with the contents of the submission.
- The submission deadline has passed, however you may still submit your proposal to be considered as a substitute session for any slots that may open up on the program.
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- MENTAL HEALTH EDUCATOR
- LEARNING DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
- ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES MANAGER III (ONBOARDING AND TALENT D
Los Angeles, California
- Product Manager - BQuant Learning & Productivity
San Francisco, CA, USA