Another year has passed and we now face a new decade of learning opportunities and innovation. Before we dive into the new decade, why not reflect on the past year and revisit some of the most popular topics from Learning Solutions magazine in 2019?
In The Best of Learning Solutions 2019, Bill Brandon highlights the most popular Learning Solutions articles. He explores the transition that readers experienced with jobs in the eLearning field, in the models used for designing online education and training, and the priorities of the readers themselves.
In addition, he shares some of the new concerns that readers now face as we move into 2020, which include:
- The end of learning styles as a focus of practice
- The introduction of design thinking
- Coding as a new essential skill
- Microlearning as a design model
- Learner experience (LX) as an end result
- Instructional designers’ job descriptions
Download this eBook now to explore more insights from Bill Brandon and see which 10 Learning Solutions articles were most-read in 2019!