It’s easy to get so caught up in maximizing the efficiency of our learning projects that we sometimes forget to learner’s perspective. Forgetting the needs of the learners can be costly, as our time and money is spent on ineffective and unproductive training. To avoid this, we need to find strategies that will make our learning solutions resonate strongly with our learners.
At the Making Learning Stick Online Conference, February 19 & 20, eight eLearning experts will share their strategies for creating memorable learning experiences that cater specifically to the needs of the learners. Join us for this two-day online event and learn how you can design more reflective and engaging learning solutions!
Here are just a few of the topics that will be covered:
- How to effectively use humor in learning solutions
- The best methods for harnessing emotions
- Free and low-cost tools that will help make your learning last
- How to use email marketing tools to deliver spaced learning
- How to use scenarios to hook participants into eLearning