From April to June 2020, The Learning Guild ran an online series called SpeakerChat, where members of The Guild community were invited to connect with speakers from highly-rated past Learning Guild conference sessions. Participants could pick their brains, ask questions, and learn more about specific topics in informal, live discussions via Zoom. Because these discussions offered so much valuable insight and additional information, they have been compiled, uploaded, and are now available for your viewing!
Check out SpeakerChat: Season 1, which offers all five one-hour discussion recordings including:
- “Creating Microlearning and More with PowerPoint” with Richard Goring
- “Rapid Prototyping for Your eLearning Projects” with Sarah Mercier
- “Spaced Learning—Why It’s So Good & How to Get Started” with Mike Taylor
- “Making Your Content Micro” with Carla Torgerson
- “Spaced Learning—Sticky eLearning Tools and Technology” with Nick Floro