There's a lot of learning content out there — and some big-name providers — but QUANTITY of courses doesn't equate to QUALITY. Many purchasers (be they internal to an organization or buying something from an external vendor) don't necessarily know what to look for to determine if a vendor’s e-courses are high quality. You need tools and models to effectively evaluate online learning, to separate the good from the mediocre or downright bad.
In this session, you'll explore seven strategies for critically evaluating the quality of asynchronous online learning. At the end of the session, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the strategies associated with evaluating eLearning instructional design.
- Effectively evaluate the levels of interactivity in an eLearning course.
- Critique eLearning graphic design quality.
- Define the level of tone and language in an eLearning course.
- Demonstrate strategies for checking an eLearning course’s technical integrity.”
- Evaluate eLearning course timing and length.
- Begin to evaluate the cost of maintaining eLearning within the organization.
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these handouts.Log In Join
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.Log In Join