There's a lot of learning content out there, and some big-name content providers, but QUANTITY of courses doesn't equate to QUALITY. Many purchasers (be they internal to an organization or buying something from an external vendor) don't necessarily know what to look for to determine if a vendor’s e-courses are high quality or not. This session will provide tools and models to effectively evaluate online learning.
Participants in this session will explore the seven strategies for critically evaluating the quality of asynchronous online learning as described below.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify the strategies associated with evaluating the instructional design of eLearning
- How to effectively evaluate the Levels of Interactivity of an “e” program
- How to critique the graphic design quality of an “e” program
- How to evaluate a course’s level of “tone” and “language” for the “e”
- How to demonstrate the strategies identifying the technical integrity of the “e”
- How to evaluate the timing and length of the “e” program
- How to begin thinking about the cost of maintaining the “e” within the organization
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view these handouts.Log In Join
You do not have access to this recording. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view this recording.Log In Join