- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Achieving Business Results Begins With A Successful Learning Strategy
Online Events Archive
Supporting Your Workforce Through Change Online Conference 2020 - May 27, 2020
Newleaf Training & Development
L&D should be the answer to the majority of organizations' big business problems. However, too often training is seen as a luxury that struggles to justify its ROI. The problem is often poor planning and a lack of strategic thinking. Important questions like these unfortunately remain unanswered: What's the right professional development for employees? Are programs delivered in the most impactful and cost-effective way? Is training impacting business results? If you are unsure of the answer to any of these questions, a training needs analysis could be the solution you need.
A training needs analysis is one way to ensure that you are offering targeted training that will not only engage your workforce but will help address some of your biggest business challenges. In this session you'll find out why organizations embrace the training needs analysis methodology and learn how to apply a simple 10-step process to create your own impactful learning strategy using a range of blended learning solutions.
In this session, you will learn:
- The benefits of using a training needs analysis
- How to apply a training needs analysis through a simple 10-step process
- How a training needs analysis can be used to address some of your biggest business challenges
- How organizations have used a training needs analysis with outstanding results
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island