- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Short Sims: A Game Changer
Online Events Archive
Microlearning Design Online Conference 2019 - September 19, 2019
Founder and Managing Partner
Clark Aldrich Designs
Short Sims is a new approach to educational media that allows for the rapid development of right-sized content that is engaging. The methodology is new but based on two decades of research. It takes advantage of several tools that are widely available.
In this session you'll learning about what the Short Sims approach is and how you can begin using it for creating microlearning content. This approach not a silver bullet technology, nor the equivalent a Hail Mary pass, but a new, revolutionary approach to the blocking and tackling of producing great content for developing competence and conviction in organizations.
In this session, you will learn:
- What a Short Sim is, and how it is different from traditional eLearning, games, and simulations
- Where Short Sims are the right approach in your organization
- The project management around Short Sims
- How to create your first Short Sim, and where to learn more
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA