- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating Podcasts to Enhance Learning
Online Events Archive
Microlearning Design Online Conference 2019 - September 18, 2019
People want options that allow them to consume learning in smaller bites AND in ways that match how they interact with information outside of the workplace. A medium for this that's been growing in popularity is podcasts. Relatively easy to produce and distribute, podcasts provide right-sized content that people can use on-the-go.
By the end of this session, you'll have your own podcast set up and your first few episodes mapped out.
In this session, you will learn:
- What podcast content delivery platforms are available and why you should use them
- Tips for identifying specific scripts/talk tracks that can be used in these publishing platforms
- How to set up your own podcast channel in less than five minutes
- Technology options around podcast publishing platforms that will increase reach and create even more content consumption options
- What equipment you'll need to start a podcast (and you may already have it!)
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Training + Content Development Manager
- Remote: Instructional Designers for Computer Science Courses
- Instructional Designer I, Online Learning
- Learning Experience Designer