People want options that allow them to consume learning in smaller bites AND in ways that match how they interact with information outside of the workplace. A medium for this that's been growing in popularity is podcasts. Relatively easy to produce and distribute, podcasts provide right-sized content that people can use on-the-go.
By the end of this session, you'll have your own podcast set up and your first few episodes mapped out.
In this session, you will learn:
- What podcast content delivery platforms are available and why you should use them
- Tips for identifying specific scripts/talk tracks that can be used in these publishing platforms
- How to set up your own podcast channel in less than five minutes
- Technology options around podcast publishing platforms that will increase reach and create even more content consumption options
- What equipment you'll need to start a podcast (and you may already have it!)
Handouts are available for Learning Guild Online Conference subscribers. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to download these files.Log In Join
This recording are available for Learning Guild Online Conference subscribers. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to download this file.Log In Join