- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Tips, Tricks, and Techniques for Improving Your eLearning UI/UX
Online Events Archive
Exploring User Experience Design Spotlight 2018 - August 1, 2018
Sr. Learning Experience Designer
You’ve just completed an analysis for an upcoming project, and you’re ready to design an eLearning course. However, you’re not quite sure how to lay out all of the information. You’ve got deadlines to meet and need a quick way to create a design that meets your learners' needs. In the past, some of your screens have really stuck out, while others are lackluster or overloaded with content.
In this session, you’ll take a look at how integrating UI/UX practices into your design process will speed up your development time and assist you in creating delightful experiences for your learners. You’ll find out about resources that will support you in the design process, experience a UI/UX teardown, and learn about how UI patterns will change the way you design and develop eLearning. Get ready to hit refresh on your eLearning design process!
In this session, you will learn...
- How UI/UX differ, and what that means for your team
- Where to find resources to help you design your UI and inspire your UX flows
- How to identify UI patterns that work for your projects
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Specialist, ELearning Systems Administrator
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner